1. What do I notice about myself as a writer as I read through my work?
I notice that I have a lot of errors or I forgotten a word. Also I notice that I use the same word to many times. I realize that I need to add some more details.
2. How have I changed as a writer so far?I have changed by knowing how to use commas when you have a conversation. Also now I know how to use capital letters, punctuations and paragraphing. Now I use synonyms for some words I used too much.
3. What are three things I do well as a writer?First I try describing the object. For example a baseball spinning will be like the spinning bullet.
Second thing is that I try making people get into the story.
Third I try to stick on 1 subject.
4. What are some things I want to get stronger at as a writer?Try not to tell I want to show the writing. I also want to know how to use explanation marks and try not to make people bored by using the same word and also saying the same thing over and over.
5. What is my favorite piece, and what are the things I love about it?
My favorite piece is my first grade 5 narrative, Injured because it seems like its my first ever writing piece. Also I feel like I did a good job on that piece because for me it felt like everyone was in that story