January 8, 2010

1. What is one piece of important learning in reading or writing you have gained this week?

My important learning in reading was that it is very important that you use the reading sheets for the project because you can jot down the fact. You can also ask questions on one sheet and if you get a response you have a space to write it down. If you run out of that sheet you can use a different sheet. You should not get all facts or questions or responses because you aren't even when you do the presentation. Also you can not only rely on the internet because it may not be true and on your partner.
2. Explain how this has helped you in your reading or writing.

This has helped me on my reading by sharing my interesting facts more frequently and not only get answers from my partner. If we didn't agree with the internet we just went straight to the books or other websites to make sure. This also made me more interested on my topic and learn a lot more about my topic. It is also good to chose topics that you don't really know or not really interested in.

3. Explain what the difference is between a common noun and a proper noun.

A common noun is a noun that is not specific. Such as party, cat, dog, room, boy, and lots more. A proper noun is a noun that is specific. Such as Halloween party, a cougar, Huskie, blue room, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment